Preparing for the Qualifiers


Yesterday, the team cleaned up some final details on our robot before the Qualifiers. We changed the beacon presser from our original idea of having a plate attached to a servo rotate to press the correct beacon because the structure was not sturdy enough. We attached a side panel and wired everything to it. We fixed an issue with the accuracy of the flywheel. The team also looked into how we could win some of the awards by considering our robot's strengths and weaknesses.

For the next few meets, our goal is to run tests and make any final tweaks to the robot so that it can perform its best at Qualifiers.

Written By: Karina Lara